MARLBORO, N.J. — June 7, 2023 — IT By Design, the provider of BPO talent and training solutions for channel partners and businesses, today released the first round of speakers and sessions for its fifth annual Build IT LIVE event. Scheduled Sept. 18 – 20 at the Hilton Waldorf Bonnet Creek in Orlando, Florida, the conference gathers renowned entrepreneurial experts across multiple business disciplines to help managed service providers (MSPs) explore, execute and expand their potential.
Keynote speaker Shannon Waller, director and teamwork coach at Strategic Coach, will challenge MSPs to think more boldly about growth initiatives. In her presentation, “Activating Your 10x Breakthrough: How 10x is Easier Than 2x,” Waller explains why daring and aggressive growth goals free entrepreneurs to explore fresh and innovative possibilities rather than add more to their plates.
Waller will also lead three breakout sessions:
- WHO NOT HOW™ takes a hard look at the importance of tapping the unique abilities of others to achieve exponential growth. Three key principles: understanding the business owner’s unique ability, building a strong team, and embracing the power of collaboration, guide MSPs through actionable steps they can take to achieve more while empowering others for success.
- YOUR TEAM SUCCESS examines the differences between entrepreneurial and bureaucratic mindsets and how they impact team performance and organizational success. MSPs will learn how to motivate their teams to adopt an entrepreneurial attitude that drives innovation, fosters creativity, and propels growth.
- UNLOCKING ENTREPRENEURIAL PRODUCTIVITY outlines a transformative framework that empowers entrepreneurs to maximize their productivity and achieve their goals. MSPs will learn the benefits of breaking up their days and discover how this system can revolutionize their approach to time management.
In addition to Waller, Build IT LIVE speakers include a broad array of industry experts ranging from legal and financial consultants to sales leadership and research analysts. For a complete listing, click here. Collectively, they will address the latest innovations essential to future-proofing an organization. Featured topics cover:
- What’s in Store for 2024 and Beyond
- Maximizing Employee Engagement
- Optimizing Your Operation
- Sustainable Growth for Success
Build IT LIVE attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in two one-of-a-kind experiences. The Disney Institute VIP Leadership Symposium places MSPs front and center with some of the most sought-after leadership experts in the country. The program, designed exclusively for Build IT LIVE, delves into what world-class business leaders do to inspire innovation in their business, dedication in their teams, and customer loyalty. These pre-day special events are limited to the first 250 registrants.
The Kennedy Space Center off-site experience gives MSPs and their families special access to behind-the-scenes encounters including rocket tours and simulators. Participants can also find out what it’s like to travel to space — without the training or risks of actually going into space.
“We created Build IT LIVE out of frustration over the lack of real educational content available for MSPs,” observed Kam Kaila, president of IT By Design. “This event has no fluff, no sales pitches, and absolutely no holding back. We are intentional about going out into the world to find people that are the best at what they do and bring them to the channel.”
“This show is really all about investing in your business,” said Al Alper, CEO of CyberGuard 360, a Charleston, South Carolina-based MSP. “People who come here are interested in growing their business and investing the time to learn to do that.”
To learn more about Build IT LIVE or to register for the event, click here. Attendees have three registration options:
- Single-Day Pass —$125
- 3-Day General Event — $399
- 3-Day General Event + Disney Institute — $899
(limited availability; use promo code MAGIC200 to save $200)
About IT By Design
IT By Design specializes in custom business solutions for managed services providers. With 20 years in the industry, ITBD leverages its expertise and commitment to further its clients’ success and create partnerships that take the MSP’s business to the next level. IT By Design’s team of highly trained technical talent can support any MSP at a moment’s notice. The company continues to refine an all-in-one software solution that helps MSPs manage staff, keep objectives on target, and establish a strong and happy company culture.
# # #
CommCentric Solutions (on behalf of IT By Design)
(813) 727-6871 | firstname.lastname@example.org
IT By Design
(269) 487-5072 | email@example.com